Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the answer key for Police Constable, PAC, IRB, Fireman Exam 2021.
JKSSB SI Answer Key 2022 – Photo: Amar Ujala
hear the news
UKPSC Answer Key: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the answer key for Police Constable, PAC, IRB, Fireman Exam 2021. Candidates who appeared in these exams can check the answer key from the official website of the commission, psc.uk.gov.in.
Be informed that the answer key released is provisional. Applicants can raise objections against the released answer key till January 01, 2023. If they have any problem with the answer key. The exam was to be conducted on December 18, 2022. Candidates should take special care that their objections against the answer key will be taken only till the due date, after that no objection will be taken into consideration.
Download UKPSC answer key like this
- First of all visit the official website psc.uk.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Answer Key” tab.
- Click on the District Police (Male), PAC, IRB Male and Fireman (Male/Female) Exam-2021 Answer Key link.
- Now check and download the answer key.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has completed the written examination process for the post of Constable and Fireman in State Police Department. The selection authority has organized this examination for the appointment of 1521 candidates on these posts.
Related Posts –
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam
- Cgl Tier 2 Exam 2022 :ssc Cgl Tier-2 Exam Dates Announced, Know What Is The Syllabus And How To Clear This Exam safalta
- Ssc Chsl 2022: SSC announced Chsl Tier-1 date, candidates should clear the exam like this
- Quitting The Job Of Assistant Commandant In Bsf, Again Became A Havaldar In Delhi Police