ssc gd exam 2022 – Photo: Amar Ujala
listen to the news
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to start conducting written examination from 10 January 2023 to fill 45284 vacant posts of Constable GD. In which more than 30 lakh candidates are expected to participate. SSC through this recruitment Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), The appointments will be given in CFPF departments like Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) and Assam Rifles (AR). If you are also going to take part in the SSC GD exam, then you need to prepare well for the exam to get success. SSC GD Syllabus can take help of. Hundreds of candidates have cleared SSC GD exam through this course.
ssc gd selection process
SSC GD CBT Exam will consist of 80 questions for 160 marks from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness & Awareness, Elementary Mathematics and English-Hindi. For which 60 minutes time will be given. There will be negative marking of 0.5 marks in the exam. The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages. After that SSC will conduct Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test and Medical Examination.
Clear the exam in these 7 ways
- The preliminary phase of SSC GD exam is going to start from 10th January. At this time, the candidates should finish the syllabus and focus on revision.
- Candidates can improve their score by taking mock tests. Therefore, in the remaining days, the candidates going to appear for the exam must give 2-3 mock tests.
- At present, do not read any new book, new syllabus.
- Try to solve previous question papers by understanding the topics.
- Schedule mock test at the time of exam itself, so that it will help you to solve questions on time on the day of exam.
- Time management is very important to succeed in any exam. If you can solve all the questions in the given time then it will increase your chances of selection.
- Now the syllabus of the candidates must have been covered. They must have also identified their weak areas. Now is the time to work on these weak areas. in order to score better.
This is special in this course
- SSC GD Exam Pattern Ready Practice Course
- 50+ PDF Study Materials That Will Boost Your Preparation
- 80+ hours of video classes
- Regular Topic Tests and Mock Tests
- Training by Result Oriented Faculty
- Important tips and tricks to solve exam questions
Make sure to prepare for a government job with success
Candidates who are dreaming of government jobs can take help of success.com for better preparation of competitive exams. At present, special courses are being run by Success.com for many competitive exams including NDA / NA, UPSSSC PET, CTET, IIT Jee, JEE Advance, NEET UG, with the help of which many candidates have been able to crack their competitive exams in the very first attempt itself. Passed with marks. You can also do the rest of your preparation and complete revision with the help of these courses, then what are you waiting for? safalta app Take admission in these courses immediately and make your dream of a government job come true.
Related Posts –
- Bpsc 68th Prelims: Bpsc 68th Combined Preliminary Competitive Exam Admit Card today, will be able to download like this – Bpsc 68th Cce Admit Card Releasing Today, Chk Steps To Download From Bpsc.bih.nic.in Sarkari Exam Hall Ticket
- Opsc Recruitment 2022: Last day of application for 3481 post of Medical Officer, apply like this – Opsc Mo Recruitment 2022 Last Date For Registration Toady Apply Online At Opsc.gov.in
- Sarkari Jobs Results 2023 Live: Job opportunity for 10th-12th pass youth, just have to apply like this – Sarkari Naukari Results Live 2023 Jobs Update Ssc Upsc Crpf Cisf Vacancy In Hindi News
- BEL Medical Officer & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Office Assistant & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Speech & Swallow Therapist Recruitment 2023