ssc gd exam 2022 – Photo: Amar Ujala
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will start conducting the General Duty (GD) examination from January 10, 2023 at various examination centers in the country. More than 30 lakh candidates willing to serve the country by joining BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NCB including Assam Rifles will take part in this one month long written examination. It will not be easy for the candidates to crack this exam which is being conducted on the changed pattern. If you are also preparing for SSC GD Recruitment exam then for success SSC GD Syllabus can take help of. Through SSC GD Course, you can easily revise the entire syllabus in less time under the guidance of experts from Delhi. The Commission has released an important update on the website for the candidates. In which the application status of the candidates has been released. Applied candidates can check their application status by visiting the official website of SSC. SSC may release the admit card for GD Exam 2022 soon.
Know what is special in the course
- 80+ Hour Video Course
- more than 50 study material pdf
- Information about tips and tricks to get success in the exam
- Regular Topic Tests and Mock Tests
- SSC GD Exam Preparation Practice Course
- Recorded backup for quick revision
ssc gd exam syllabus
- General Knowledge Section: India and its Neighboring Countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, General Science etc.
- Elementary Mathematics Section: Number System/Methods, Calculating Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and Relation/Fractions between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
- Reasoning Section: Analogy, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Discrimination, Observation, Concept of Relationship, Arithmetical Reasoning and Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Visual Memory, Coding and Decoding etc.
- Hindi Section: Common errors of spelling and word forms of words, plural of words, change of a sentence to other gender, idioms and their meaning, correct forms of impure sentences, antonyms, synonyms and antonyms, one word for many words, proverbs and Meaning of proverbs, treaty separation, making meaningful nouns from verbs, composition and creator etc.
- Physical Efficiency Test: In this physical test, male candidates will have to run 5 km in 24 minutes. Whereas, female candidates will have to run 1.6 km in 8 minutes. On the other hand, the chest of men should be 80 cm and the expansion should be 5 cm. Apart from this, the height of the candidates will also be measured during PET. After which the medical examination (DME) will have to be passed.
Marking Pattern in SSC GD 2022
This year only 80 questions will be asked in SSC GD exam which is going to be held in 4 sections. For which the candidates will be given one hour. 160 marks have been kept for 80 questions in this exam. Whereas 0.5 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer. While earlier 100 questions, 100 marks 90 minutes 0.25 marks were deducted on negative marking. But this time SSC has changed the whole pattern.
Will increased posts reduce competition?
The Staff Selection Commission has decided to increase the recruitment posts in the last days of the application process. This will have an impact on the cutoff of SSC GD Exam. Because this year around 30 lakh applicants can give the SSC GD exam. After which tough competition can also be seen.
How to make sure preparation for government job
If you are dreaming of a government job, then you must be a part of the batch and free courses run by success.com for almost all competitive exams. At present, special courses are being run by Success for many competitive exams including CTET, NDA, SSC GD. In these courses of success, you get a chance to prepare for the examinations sitting at home under the guidance of expert faculties of Delhi. You can also do the rest of your preparation and complete revision with the help of these courses, then what are you waiting for? safalta app Take admission in these courses immediately and make your dream of a government job come true.
Related Posts –
- Jobs Result Live: Jobs in Ministry of Food Supply, Finance and Defense, salary starts from thousands, read details – Jobs Results Live Sarkari Naukri Latest Govt Job Vacancy Recruitment Exam News Update Admit Card Answer Key
- JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for 253 posts of Jail Warder, this is the method of application – Assam Police Jail Warder Application Started From Today 29 Jan Apply Online At Slprbassam.in
- Jobs Results 2023 Live: Jobs in many fields including Postal, Intelligence Department, this is the method of application – Sarkari Naukari Results 2023 Live Update Latest Jobs Ssc Upsc Post Office Ib In Hindi News
- NMDC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- CBI Chief Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2023