ssc gd exam 2022 – Photo: Amar Ujala
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will start conducting SSC GD exam from today at various examination centers set up in 8 regions of the country. SSC is conducting the written examination for 45,284 vacancies of GD this year. Starting from January 10, this exam will be conducted till February 14, 2023. According to a source, more than 25 lakh candidates will take part in this examination. To crack this exam which is being conducted on the changed pattern, you SSC GD Video Course can take help of. With the help of this course, hundreds of youth preparing for the exam will know the tips and tricks to crack the exam. So that the candidates will be able to fulfill their dream of government job easily.
GD exam will be conducted with these 6 major changes
- Earlier SSC GD exam used to be of 90 minutes, in the new pattern it will be conducted in 60 minutes.
- Earlier 100 questions were asked, now 80 questions will be asked.
- Earlier each question was of one mark, now each question will be of two marks.
- Earlier the total number was 100 marks, now the total number will be 160 marks.
- Earlier 25-25 questions were asked from each section, now 40-40 questions will be asked from each section.
- Earlier one fourth mark was deducted for wrong answer but now half mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
Important guidelines for the candidates going to take the exam
- It is very important for the candidate going to take the exam to have the admit card because without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- The candidate should also have a self declared declaration of Covid-19.
- For every candidate, the complete information about the exam date and exam related guidelines is mentioned on the admit card, after reading which go to the examination center.
- Candidates should carry a transparent water bottle and hand sanitizer with them during the examination.
- On the day of examination, the candidate must reach the examination center 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
Score Boosting Tips for Exam Aspirants
- Candidates going to appear for the exam must go to the exam center with the right strategy for the exam. In which the candidate goes to the examination center only after revising all the topics asked in the computer based exam.
- The candidates whose exam is going to be held in January or February 2023 should prepare according to the proper time table.
- Aspirants preparing for SSC GD exam must read newspaper daily for current affairs.
- You can test your ability by solving previous year question papers and taking mock tests.
- You can improve your score by working on your weak areas.
Keep these topics ready in all the four sections
- to the candidate General Intelligence & Reasoning Section For this, one should go to the examination center after revising the topics like Analog, Arithmetic Number Series, Non Verbal Series, Spatial Orientation, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Visual Memory, Coding and Decoding etc.
- Candidate General Information and General Awareness Section I should revise topics like sports, economics, general polity, geography, history, culture, Indian constitution and scientific research etc.
- Elementary math I will go through the questions on Number System, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Computation, Number Relationship, Ratio-Proportion, Interest, Ratio and Time, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Average, Time and Work etc.
- English – Hindi Section Correct spelling mistakes, Antonyms, Spelling, Fill in the blanks, Idioms, Paragraphs, One word for sentences, Synonyms, Active passive voice, Reading comprehension etc.
How to make sure preparation for government job
If you are dreaming of a government job, then you must be a part of the batch and free courses run by success.com for almost all competitive exams. At present, special courses are being run by Success for many competitive exams including CTET, NDA, SSC GD. In these successful courses, you get a chance to prepare for the examinations sitting at home under the guidance of expert faculties of Delhi. You can also do the rest of your preparation and complete revision with the help of these courses, then what are you waiting for? safalta app Take admission in these courses immediately and make your dream of a government job come true.
Related Posts –
- Jobs Result Live: Jobs in Ministry of Food Supply, Finance and Defense, salary starts from thousands, read details – Jobs Results Live Sarkari Naukri Latest Govt Job Vacancy Recruitment Exam News Update Admit Card Answer Key
- JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for 253 posts of Jail Warder, this is the method of application – Assam Police Jail Warder Application Started From Today 29 Jan Apply Online At Slprbassam.in
- Jobs Results 2023 Live: Jobs in many fields including Postal, Intelligence Department, this is the method of application – Sarkari Naukari Results 2023 Live Update Latest Jobs Ssc Upsc Post Office Ib In Hindi News
- NMDC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- CBI Chief Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2023