ssc gd exam 2022 – Photo: Amar Ujala
hear the news
The examination will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from 10 January to 14 February 2023 for 45,284 Constable General Duty (GD) posts. In which lakhs of candidates take part. But cracking the SSC GD exam is considered very difficult. Because when more than 30 lakh candidates appear in the first phase examination, only 10-12 percent of its candidates are able to reach the second phase. In the year 2017, 30.26 lakh candidates were registered, only 35 thousand reached in the third phase. In 2018-19, about 26 lakh candidates were registered, till the third phase only 50 thousand candidates reached. About 21.59 lakh candidates were registered in 2019-20, only 43 thousand candidates reached the third phase. Now since the GD exam is to be conducted in two phases, the competition has become more tough. If you also want to get success in SSC GD Exam. to success dot com SSC GD Video Course Join Now can take help of.
7 Ways to Clear SSC GD Exam
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus:- For SSC GD exam, it is very important for you to understand its syllabus and exam pattern. Staff Selection Commission has made many major changes in SSC GD Exam this year. Understanding which and preparing the syllabus is essential for the success of the candidates.
- Mock test is necessary: - Solving sample papers and giving mock tests is very important to crack any competitive exam. Apart from this, work on the weak areas, such questions which you have difficulty in doing. For this you can take the help of success video course.
- Understand the basic concepts of the exam:- Before preparing for any exam, it is very important to understand its basic structure. If you have prepared the syllabus then definitely revise it. Because it is necessary for the candidates to understand the concepts based on the questions asked in the previous question papers.
- time management:- This rule applies in every competitive exam. Whether you can solve all the questions given in the given time or not. Because time is the only thing with the management of which you can answer all the questions asked in the exam in 2 hours or 3 hours. All questions can be attempted. Due to which the chances of being successful in the exam increase.
- be positive:- Aspirants preparing for SSC GD Exam should always be positive. Prepare by setting small goals and celebrate your success. This will improve the level of positivity in you.
- Take care of your physical and mental health: – Candidates going to give SSC GD exam have to take special care of physical health. So that after the written test, they can also gain proficiency in the physical test. So good sleep along with better food and daily activity will make you better.
- If you are stuck in any concept then take help:- If any concept is not being solved by you. So take help from an expert in this. Or take the help of SSC GD course available by Success.
SSC GD BSF Exam Expected Cutoff
|SSC GD Exam||Estimated Cutoff|
How to make sure preparation for government job
If you are dreaming of a government job, then you must be a part of the batch and free courses run by success.com for almost all competitive exams. At present, special courses are being run by Success for many competitive exams including CTET, NDA, SSC GD. In these courses of success, you get a chance to prepare for the examinations sitting at home under the guidance of expert faculties of Delhi. You can also do the rest of your preparation and complete revision with the help of these courses, then what are you waiting for? safalta app Take admission in these courses immediately and make your dream of a government job come true.
Related Posts –
- Opsc Recruitment 2022: Last day of application for 3481 post of Medical Officer, apply like this – Opsc Mo Recruitment 2022 Last Date For Registration Toady Apply Online At Opsc.gov.in
- Sarkari Jobs Results 2023 Live: Job opportunity for 10th-12th pass youth, just have to apply like this – Sarkari Naukari Results Live 2023 Jobs Update Ssc Upsc Crpf Cisf Vacancy In Hindi News
- BEL Medical Officer & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Office Assistant & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Speech & Swallow Therapist Recruitment 2023
- RITES Solid Waste Expert & Other Recruitment 2023