ssc gd exam 2022 – Photo: Amar Ujala
hear the news
Every year lakhs of youth in the country prepare to appear in the General Duty (GD) examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The commission had started the application process for the SSC GD recruitment exam by issuing a notification on October 27. After which ends on 30 November 2022, the candidates are waiting for the admit card. Let us tell you that this year SSC GD exam will be conducted from 10 January to 14 February 2023 with many changes. More than 30 lakh candidates can take part in this exam. To qualify this exam being conducted on the changed pattern after 3 weeks, you can apply for success.com SSC GD Video Course : Join Now can take help of. Through this course hundreds of candidates have fulfilled their dream of getting a government job earlier.
6 major changes in SSC GD exam
- Earlier SSC GD exam used to be of 90 minutes, in the new pattern it will be conducted in 60 minutes.
- Earlier 100 questions were asked, now 80 questions will be asked.
- Earlier each question was of one mark, now each question will be of two marks.
- Earlier the total number was 100 marks, now the total number will be 160 marks.
- Earlier 25-25 questions were asked from each section, now 40-40 questions will be asked from each section.
- Earlier one fourth mark was deducted for wrong answer but now half mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
Jobs are available in these departments after SSC GD recruitment
- Central Industrial Security Force
- Central Reserve Police Force
- Indo Tibetan Border Police
- armed border force
- National Investigation Agency
- Secretariat Security Force
- Staff Selection Commission
- border security force
on which pattern the exam will be
How to make sure preparation for government job
If you are dreaming of a government job, then you must be a part of the batch and free courses run by success.com for almost all competitive exams. At present, special courses are being run by Success for many competitive exams including CTET, NDA, SSC GD. In these courses of success, you get a chance to prepare for the examinations sitting at home under the guidance of expert faculties of Delhi. You can also do the rest of your preparation and complete revision with the help of these courses, then what are you waiting for? safalta app Take admission in these courses immediately and make your dream of a government job come true.
Related Posts –
- The registration for 1745 constable posts will start from February 15.
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- GDS Syllabus in Hindi 2022 (GDS Syllabus & Exam Pattern)
- Apply Online for 1410 Posts at rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam