ssc chsl exam 2022-23 – Photo: Amar Ujala
listen to the news
Applications have been invited by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of 4500 posts of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Junior Secretariat Assistant in various Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. Interested candidates can apply online by 4 January 2023 by visiting the official website of SSC. The scores of Computer Based Tier-1 Examination to be held in February – March 2023 will be normalized in case it is held in multiple shifts. For this, the rules issued by the Commission in 2018-19 will be applicable. This year more than 30 lakh applications can come for SSC CHSL exam which is being conducted in 2 shifts. To be successful in this exam which will be conducted with changes, rigorous preparation will be required. If you are also preparing for CHSL exam, then success dot com SSC CHSL Video Course You can make your dream of a government job come true by taking the help of Through this course, hundreds of candidates have successfully cleared the CHSL examinations conducted in the past.
What is the solution if there is a mistake in the application?
There is no need to worry if the candidates commit any mistake while applying for the SSC CHSL exam. The correction window will be opened by the Staff Selection Commission for such candidates on 9 January 2023. Candidates can rectify the mistake made in their application by 9 and 10 January 2023. Although earlier this correction window did not open for CHSL exam. But this time the commission has also given an opportunity to the CHSL examinees to correct the application form.
Important Instructions for CHSL Tier-1 Exam
- Instead of 3, now CHSL exam will be conducted in two tiers.
- The commission will not conduct any re-evaluation, re-checking process for the copy of CBT exam.
- In case of mistake in the question asked in Hindi or other language, the question written in English will be treated as final.
- In Tier-1, 25-25 questions will be asked from 4 sections like English, General Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. Whose total number will be 200.
- Only multiple choice, objective type questions will be asked in Tier-I.
- 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in Tier-I exam.
How to make sure preparation for competitive exams
Candidates who are dreaming of government jobs can take help of success.com for better preparation of competitive exams. At present, special courses are being run by Success.com for many competitive exams including SSC GD, NDA/NA, CTET, with the help of which many candidates have passed their competitive exams in the very first attempt with excellent marks. You can also do the rest of your preparation and complete revision with the help of these courses. then what is the delay safalta app Take admission in these courses immediately and make your dream of a government job come true.
Related Posts –
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam
- Cgl Tier 2 Exam 2022 :ssc Cgl Tier-2 Exam Dates Announced, Know What Is The Syllabus And How To Clear This Exam safalta
- Ssc Chsl 2022: SSC announced Chsl Tier-1 date, candidates should clear the exam like this
- Quitting The Job Of Assistant Commandant In Bsf, Again Became A Havaldar In Delhi Police