NREGA Job Card List 2023 (NREGA Job Card List 2023) View Online and Check NREGA Job Card – Employment is given to poor families of India by Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA).
The recruitment of these posts will be done on first come first serve basis, which means that the list of the candidates who fill the application first will be sent first.
check NREGA job card
Candidates can apply for these posts according to their qualification, reservation rules will be followed by the state government in these recruitment.
check nrega job card account
The amount is given directly into the bank account of poor people after completing 100 days of work. If you want to see the payment of NREGA then you can go to your bank to check MNREGA job card account and update your passbook.
MANREGA How to see job card?
If the payment is made by the government then you will get the information in your passbook. If the amount is transferred then you will get the payment information in the passbook. Applicants can get all the details of payment by visiting their respective bank.
Let’s know that MNREGA Job Card List 2023 see
Check all information about MNREGA Job Card New State Wise. We have provided direct links for every state so that you can easily check the list.
How to apply online in NREGA,
- Phase 1: Candidates Official Web Site of MNERGA www.nrega.nic.in go to
- Phase 2: On the home page, click on the Transparency & Accountability section.
- step 3: Now select NREGA job card and select your state.
- step 4: Enter all the details asked and click on the submit button.
- step 5: NREGA card list will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Now you can see complete details about your job.
- Step 7: Get the hard copy of NREGA Job Card and keep it safe for future reference.
MGNREGA Job Card Registration and Verification:
Before providing the job card to the people of the village, the gram panchayat verifies all the information of the candidate. This information is listed below-
- Gram Panchayat checks whether the applicants belong to their rural area or not.
- The Panchayat ensures the family member.
- Authenticates the family in the application form.
NREGA Job Card:
- NREGA job list covers all states and union territories of India.
- MGNREGA job card gives 100 days of employment to the small people who do not have any source of income.
- You can download the new state wise list of NREGA announced by the government on the portal.
- Check your name in the list by clicking on the link of the state you belong to.
- Every year the Ministry of Rural Development comes out with a new list of NREGA which includes fresh names.
- Only the poor people of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
About MGNREGA Act
MNREGA is also called Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act or NREGA. Under this labor law of India, poor people have the right to work. The main objective of this scheme is to provide MNREGA Recruitment for those people who do not have any source of earning money. The government gives 100 days of work in every financial year.
What is NREGA scheme,
The Government of India has introduced the Act in the year 2005. NREGA schemes provide labor work to poor people for hundred days in a financial year. The authority gives chance to the poor people who want to earn money for their livelihood. The NREGA job card keeps a record of every detail of the person working.
NREGA Helpline Line
Toll Free Number: 1800 180 6127 (Available from 8 AM to 8 PM)
frequently asked questions
Q1 : For how many years the registration for MGNREGA Job Card is valid?
Answer: The registration is valid for five years and can be renewed thereafter.
Q2: What does MNREGA job card mean?
Answer: Job card is an important document that records the rights of the workers under the scheme. It empowers registered households to apply for work and protects workers from fraud.
Q 3 : How to apply for MANREGA?
Answer: Adult members seeking unskilled wage employment under MGNREGA can apply for registration. Applications for registration can be made in the prescribed form or on plain paper to the local Gram Panchayat.
Q 4: What is the difference between NREGA and MNREGA?
Answer: The National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act, 2009 renamed NREGA as MNREGA. Thus, both these are the same schemes.
Q5 : How to check NREGA job card list?
Answer: We have mentioned the direct link to download the NREGA Job Card List. Please go through this article to have complete information about MNREGA.
Related Posts –
- Opsc Recruitment 2022: Last day of application for 3481 post of Medical Officer, apply like this – Opsc Mo Recruitment 2022 Last Date For Registration Toady Apply Online At Opsc.gov.in
- Sarkari Jobs Results 2023 Live: Job opportunity for 10th-12th pass youth, just have to apply like this – Sarkari Naukari Results Live 2023 Jobs Update Ssc Upsc Crpf Cisf Vacancy In Hindi News
- BEL Medical Officer & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Office Assistant & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Speech & Swallow Therapist Recruitment 2023
- RITES Solid Waste Expert & Other Recruitment 2023