KVS Recruitment Photo: Amar Ujala Graphics
hear the news
KVS Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS Recruitment 2022) is going on the recruitment process for 13404 teaching and non-teaching posts. Interested candidates who have not applied yet should apply soon, because 26th December is the last date of application.
Explain that these recruitments are for primary teacher, trend graduate teacher (TGT) and post graduate teacher (PGT) librarian, assistant engineer, assistant, Hindi translator and stenographer in addition to non-teaching (non- teaching posts) will be done on many posts. The application will have to be made in the online medium by visiting the official website of KVS, kvsangathan.gov.in. The registration process for KVS Vacancy 2022 starts from 5th December 2022. The application forms for this bumper recruitment of Kendriya Vidyalayas will be filled by 26 December 2022. 12th pass can also apply for this recruitment.
There will be recruitment on these posts
|Post||Number of posts|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||6414 posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||3176 posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1409 posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC)||702 posts|
|PRT (Music)||303 posts|
|vice principal||203 posts|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC)||322 posts|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||156 posts|
|the principal||239 posts|
|Stenographer Grade-II||54 posts|
|assistant commissioner||52 posts|
|Hindi translator||11 posts|
|Finance Officer||06 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02 posts|
KVS Recruitment 2022 this will be the age limit
Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for TGT/ Librarian post and 30 years for PRT. While for the post of PGT, the maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years. On the other hand, in the maximum age limit, three years relaxation will be given to the candidates of OBC category, five years to the candidates of SC, ST category and ten years to the candidates of Divyang category.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Selection process in three stages
KVS will be organized in three phases to recruit the eligible candidates for Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher and Non Teaching. These will include Computer Based Test, Skill Test and Interview. Candidates who qualify the three stages of selection will be called for document verification and medical examination. Candidates will have to succeed in this stage of selection also, only then they will be considered eligible for appointment to these posts.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for general category, OBC and EWS category people while applying for this recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalayas. At the same time, SC, ST and Divyang category candidates will not have to pay any kind of fee. The application fee has to be paid in online mode.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Apply like this
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of KVS – kvsangathan.gov.in.
- After this KVS Teaching and Non-Teaching 2022 Vacancy link has to be clicked.
- Now complete the registration process.
- Under this, photograph, signature and related documents will have to be uploaded.
- Now Pay the Application Fee Online.
- The application process will be completed with the payment of fee.
Related Posts –
- Opsc Recruitment 2022: Last day of application for 3481 post of Medical Officer, apply like this – Opsc Mo Recruitment 2022 Last Date For Registration Toady Apply Online At Opsc.gov.in
- Sarkari Jobs Results 2023 Live: Job opportunity for 10th-12th pass youth, just have to apply like this – Sarkari Naukari Results Live 2023 Jobs Update Ssc Upsc Crpf Cisf Vacancy In Hindi News
- BEL Medical Officer & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Office Assistant & Other Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Speech & Swallow Therapist Recruitment 2023
- RITES Solid Waste Expert & Other Recruitment 2023