UP NEET UG: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) today i.e. December 16, 2022 Uttar Pradesh National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate ( UP NEET UG) The process of reporting for counseling mop-up round has started.
UP NEET UG Counselling, UP NEET Counselling, Photo: Amar Ujala Graphics
hear the news
UP NEET UG: The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) of Uttar Pradesh has started the reporting of Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Mop-up Round 2022 from today i.e. 16th December. All the candidates shortlisted through UP NEET UG mop up round can download the seat allotment result sheet and report by December 18, 2022. Those selected in the UP NEET UG 2022 counseling mop-up round allotment list will have to confirm their admission by reporting at the respective college, accepting the allotted seats, paying the admission fee.
To download the UP NEET UG Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment Letter 2022, candidates need to visit the official website – upneet.gov.in. They need to use their roll number and NEET application number to download UP NEET UG 2022 mop-up allotment result. While going for reporting, candidates must carry prescribed documents for verification and admission.
merit list is out
Earlier, the Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education and Training had released the merit list for admissions under UP NEET UG. Candidates who have not yet seen the list can view and download the merit list through the official website- upneet.gov.in. There are a total of 2,499 candidates in the Uttar Pradesh NEET mop-up round merit list. The list includes state qualification, roll number, name, father’s name, UP category, UP sub-category, NEET score and NEET rank.
list of documents
UP NEET UG 2022 counseling process is being conducted to provide admission to the candidates for 85 percent of the state quota seats. All the selected candidates have to carry their documents for admission. These are the essential documents needed while going for UP NEET UG 2022 reporting.
- neet ug admit card 2022
- neet ug result 2022
- UP NEET UG Counseling 2022 Allotment Letter
- 10th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- passport size photo
- Any valid photo ID
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Related Posts –
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam
- Cgl Tier 2 Exam 2022 :ssc Cgl Tier-2 Exam Dates Announced, Know What Is The Syllabus And How To Clear This Exam safalta
- Ssc Chsl 2022: SSC announced Chsl Tier-1 date, candidates should clear the exam like this
- Quitting The Job Of Assistant Commandant In Bsf, Again Became A Havaldar In Delhi Police