delhi high court Photo: File photo
hear the news
DJS Recruitment: Delhi High Court has released the admit card for Delhi Judicial Services Exam 2022. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. The Interview/Viva-Voice will be held from January 09 to February 03, 2023. A total of 301 candidates have been shortlisted for the interview round.
The official notification issued by Delhi High Court for Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment Examination Interview states that it is hereby informed that the Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) to be held on June 11, 2022 and June 12, 2022 – The viva-voce test of 301 shortlisted candidates after passing 2022 will be conducted from January 9, 2023 to February 3, 2023.
DJS Recruitment Selection Process
The Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 will consist of a preliminary exam consisting of objective type questions, main written exam and viva-voce with 25 per cent negative marking. For more information regarding Delhi High Court Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2022, candidates are advised to visit official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Download DJS Recruitment like this
- Firstly visit the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on Job Openings under the Public Notice section on the homepage.
- Click on Admit Card for DJS Interview.
- Enter your login details and submit.
- Check and Download Admit Card.
Related Posts –
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam
- Cgl Tier 2 Exam 2022 :ssc Cgl Tier-2 Exam Dates Announced, Know What Is The Syllabus And How To Clear This Exam safalta
- Ssc Chsl 2022: SSC announced Chsl Tier-1 date, candidates should clear the exam like this
- Quitting The Job Of Assistant Commandant In Bsf, Again Became A Havaldar In Delhi Police