HPSC has invited applications for the District Program Officer. If you are interested in this Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 (HPSC Recruitment 2022), then you can apply.
Eligibility, application fee, salary/salary, age limit, notification and other details are given below. The information related to this government job Haryana is as follows.
Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Surgeon in Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, Haryana against advertisement number 41 of 2022.
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website hpsc gov.in by January 5, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 383 vacancies.
Advertisement No. 41/2022
Post Name- Veterinary surgeon
Number of Vacancies- 383 posts
Educational Qualification for Veterinary Surgeon –
Graduate in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute, Adequate knowledge of Hindi. Registered as Veterinary Doctor with Haryana Veterinary Council or any Veterinary Council in India or Veterinary Council of India as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
nationality – Indian
Age Range – 22 Years to 42 Years as on July 2022. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Job Location – Haryana
Selection Process – Candidates selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Application fee – For male candidates of general categories, the application fee is Rs 1000. The fee is Rs 250 for all Female / SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM / EWS Categories through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
how to apply : Interested candidates can apply online through this website http://hpsc.gov.in.
Starting date for submission of online application 15 August 2021
Last date for submission of online application 15 September 2021
Fee Payment Last Date 15 September 2021
Preliminary Exam Date October/November 2021
HPSC Recruitment Notification , Click Here
Direct Link to Apply: Click Here
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Go to the official website hpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Advertisement tab on the homepage
- Click on the apply link available against Advertisement No. 41/2022
- Register and login to apply
- Fill details, upload documents and pay fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.
Related Posts –
- The registration for 1745 constable posts will start from February 15.
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- GDS Syllabus in Hindi 2022 (GDS Syllabus & Exam Pattern)
- Apply Online for 1410 Posts at rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam