UP CM Yogi Adityanath announced CM Apprenticeship Scheme for BA, BSc, BCom graduates. On the occasion of UP Foundation Day 2023, UP CM Yogi Adityanath has announced that BA, BSc and BCom pass candidates graduates will be able to apply and avail the benefits of CM Apprenticeship Scheme. The UP government is aiming to benefit around 7.5 lakh candidates through this scheme.
CM Apprenticeship Scheme
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, UP CM Yogi Adityanath has announced a new apprenticeship scheme, which will benefit BA, BCom and BSC stream graduates. The Government of Uttar Pradesh is soon going to start the CM Apprenticeship Scheme.
Graduate students will get employment
The UP government, with the help of the central government, will now extend this scheme to those graduates who have a bachelor’s degree (BA, BSc and BCom graduate) in Arts, Commerce and Science.
With previous apprenticeship schemes, only those candidates who have technical or vocational education qualification were part of the Chief Minister Apprenticeship Scheme.
In the coming year, CM Yogi Adityanath said that around 7.5 lakh candidates are expected to be benefited from the CM Apprenticeship Scheme. The youth involved under this apprenticeship scheme will also be trained in skill development. The aim of expanding this scheme is to create more employment opportunities for the youth to fight against the rising unemployment rates in the country.
Related Posts –
- The registration for 1745 constable posts will start from February 15.
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- GDS Syllabus in Hindi 2022 (GDS Syllabus & Exam Pattern)
- Apply Online for 1410 Posts at rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam