Govt Jobs Sarkari Naukri Photo: Amar Ujala Graphics
hear the news
Allahabad University MTS Admit Card 2022: Allahabad University has released the admit card for Non-Teaching Posts. The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can check and download their admit card from the official website of AU, allduniv.ac.in. The written examination for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) will be conducted on December 19, 2022. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 361 vacancies.
download like this
- Firstly visit the official website allduniv.ac.in.
- Click on “Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Written Exam Notice”.
- Now Click on MTS Admit Card Link.
- Enter your login details and submit.
- Check and Download Admit Card
- Take a printout of it.
Let us tell you that there has been no teacher recruitment in the Geography Department of Allahabad University (IVV) for 18 years. Now after 18 years, 17 posts of teachers are going to be recruited in the department. For this the interview was conducted from 7th December. At the same time, the interview was held on December 10 for the recruitment of five posts of teachers in the Environmental Studies Center. On December 8, 16 candidates for SC category and 24 candidates for OBC category were called for the post of Assistant Professor and on December 9, 19 candidates of EWS and 32 candidates of unreserved category were called for the post of Assistant Professor. Apart from this, two posts each of Assistant and Associate Professor and one of Professor are to be recruited in the Center for Environmental Studies.
Related Posts –
- India Post has sought applications by February 16 for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in circles across the country.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: UP Government is recruiting Anganwadi posts.
- Nda Exam 2023: Prepare For Nda Exam Like This, This Video Course Will Give Success In Exam
- Cgl Tier 2 Exam 2022 :ssc Cgl Tier-2 Exam Dates Announced, Know What Is The Syllabus And How To Clear This Exam safalta
- Ssc Chsl 2022: SSC announced Chsl Tier-1 date, candidates should clear the exam like this
- Quitting The Job Of Assistant Commandant In Bsf, Again Became A Havaldar In Delhi Police